Walleye Searchers of Minnesota – 2018 Seminar/Fundraiser
Monday March 12, 2018 – 6:00pm
Eagles Club 917 15th Ave SE, Rochester, MN
Seminar Speaker: Tommy Skarlis
Tommy has been involved in walleye fishing for almost 30 years. Throughout a lengthy career of competing in every major professional walleye circuit, Tommy has assembled quite an impressive portfolio. Amongst them all his most recent achievement, winning the World of Walleye Championship on Cass Lake in 2017, may be his most impressive and envied of them all. Although an accomplished tournament angler, Tommy’s influence within the fishing industry has made him one of the true pioneers of the sport of fishing.
- 2017 MWC World Walleye Champions
- 2015 WAT Team of the Year
- 2015 Winner – WAT Mississippi River – Genoa, WI
- 2014 Winner – AIM WWS Leech Lake Event Walker, MN
- 2014 Winner – MWC Artificial Only Event – Hastings, MN
- 2012 Winner – FLW Mississippi River – Red Wing, MN
- 2011 Outdoor Life’s Top Ten Anglers on the Planet
- 2010 Full Throttle Team of the year
- 2010 Winner – Full Throttle – Red Wing Event
- 2009 Winner – AIM PWS – Saginaw Bay, Michigan
- 2008 FLW Champion – Bismarck, North Dakota
- 2007 Walleyes First Ironman Champion
- 2004 and 2005 Ranger Cup Champion
- 2004 AOY – In-Fisherman Professional Walleye Trail
- 2004 Winner – PWT – Winneconne, Wisconsin
- 2003 Winner – PWT Lake Erie – Dunkirk, New York
- 2002 Winner – PWT Lake Erie – Port Clinton, Ohio
- Largest Professional Walleye Tournament Total Weight. 3-Day Total of 138.28 lbs
- 2001 Winner – PWT Detroit River -Trenton, Michigan.
- 1997 MWC Team of the Year.
- 1996 MWC Big Stone Champion.
Sponsors of the 50/50 Raffle-Vacations-Guide Trips-Raffles
Door prize presented by Skeeter Boat Center–Humminbird depth finder / GPS Unit. Raffle items donated by Wild Wings, DMC Plumbing, Root River Lures, Mathews Solocam, Wild Goose Sports, 4 Seasons Sports, Full Moon Tackle, Westline Guide Service, Smitty’s Marine, TNT Marine, Okuma, O & B Shoes, Hunters Point Resort, Sunset Cove Resort, Outdoor News, In-Depth Outdoors, Anglers Guide HQ, River Valley Outfitters, Goodin Company, Al’s Specialty Marine, Breakwall Outfitters, Off Shore Tackle, Moto Proz, Cold Spring Tackle, Vexilar, Hearth & Home Technologies, Redneck Trailer Supply, Boomers Lounge, Pine Island Sports Bar, Tim & Mary Dee, Top Hat Bar, Dale’s Guide Service, B&B Bait Boxes, Sonar Phone, Brett King, Mount Frontenac Golf Course, Viking Electric, Navionics, Backwater Tackle, Doctor Sonar, Jerry Eckholdt, Bear Arms, Hutch’s Tackle, Hot Spots Maps, Next Bite TV, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Kasson Laser Graphics, Lance Valentine’s Walleye 101, Beatles Bar, 63 Club, Big Bear Pizzeria, Kujawa Outdoors, Kelly’s Bar & Grill, Stacy’s Kitchen, Green Door, Mantorville Saloon, Pioneer Supper Club, The Walleye Federation, Eagle View, Mauer Brothers, Johnny’s Saloon, Yahooligans, Buck’s Bar, Plainview Municipal, Mike Busch St. Farm, Shar’s Country Palace, Wild Wood Bar & Grill, Wabasha VFW, Wicked Moose, Family Fun Center, Thompson Garage Door, Running’s of Red Wing, Wildlife Research Center, Lindy, Dam View Bar, Quality Mechanical, JC Press, Limit Creek Rods, US Gas, Pooter’s Bar, BJ’s Bar & Grill, Johnny Candle, JJ Tailgators, Out of Bounds Bar & Grill, Kasson Laser Graphics, Glynner’s Pub, 3D’s, Scheels, Local 6 Plumbers & Pipe Fitters Union, Heartland Tire & Service, J&J BBQ, River Ratz Saloon, Air Wave Pedestals, JT Custom Rods, Matt Reinertson Guide Service, and many more.
Link to Printable PDF 2018 Spring Seminar